Terri's Reviews > Dating Mr. Right

Dating Mr. Right by Lauren Blakely

This collection is so much fun.

First we have Lucky Suit which is Cameron and Kristen's story. Cameron works with Lulu that is in Birthday Suit so this ties that book back together. Cameron is so handsome and fun and when the funny grandmother Jeanne meets him she is instantly sure he is perfect for her granddaughter Kristen. Problem is Kristen has endured so many bad hookups from Grams friends she refuses to go on another blind date. After Jeanne chats with Cameron some more she discovers he is looking for love but is also cautious about hookups. When Jeanne intervenes the two hit it off and are truly a perfect match. I loved this story and I so want to be Jeanne when I grow old.

Second we have Once Upon a Red Hot Kiss which is Kirby and Macy's story. Kirby is Ally from Once Upon A Sure Things brother and we got how Kirby and Macy's story ended in that book. This shows us how it all began.

Third we have Too Good To Be True which is Olivia and Herb's story. Olivia is the older sister of twins Flynn from Come As You Are and Dylan from Stud Finder and Herb is a hottie veterinarian and friends with Sloane from Satisfaction Guaranteed. Olivia and Herb's story is so much fun and it ties several characters together. Olivia is her own worst enemy when it comes to finding Mr. Right but thanks to the matchmaking skills of Evie who we fall for in Stud Finder she finds her HEA.

Last but not least is Strong Suit which is Noah and Ginny's story. We got to fall in love with the persistent Noah in Birthday Suit. Noah and Ginny work together with Leo and Lulu and we watch their love grow. This gives us their beginning.

I absolutely love how Lauren Blakely ties her books together. They are all standalones but we get to meet new characters and visit with old favorites as she weaves more lives together. Reading her books for me is truly like catching up with old friends because that is how they seem. It's real life as in all these characters are tied together in one way or another and it's so much fun watching them grow and fall in love and live their HEA. This author is a story genius and she always pulls me inside where I feel like I'm part of the gang. These characters are not perfect, they have their own quirks and life hurts to deal with and Lauren Blakely gives us all the emotions both happy and sad as well as the heated passion and humor you want in a rom-com. She always delivers and makes me feel all the emotions. I received an early copy to read and review and give my honest opinion. I enjoyed these four novellas and hope you do as well. 5 stars for me and I highly recommend reading these stories to tie all these wonderful characters together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dating Mr. Right.

Finished Reading
July 5, 2019 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
July 5, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
July 8, 2019 – Shelved