♡ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ ♡ (semi-hiatus)'s Reviews > Tweet Cute

liked it
bookshelves: 2020-release, netgalley-arcs

❥ 3.75 / 5 stars

[ e-ARC received from NetGalley ]

Is it weird if I say that its title is “Tweet Cute” but I HATE THIS TWEET THING THE MOST IN THE BOOK?

Not because it’s bad but I feel so annoyed / irritated with this tweet thing throughout the book. In the first 40%, whatever Jack and Pepper are trying to play against each other on Twitter is totally CHILDISH. I wouldn’t say like this if they tweet against each other by using personal account but they don’t. They use their restaurant official account to tweet which I don’t think anyone would do it in real life since it might cause a lot of problems to their business. But after that, I’m annoyed because when Jack and Pepper already stop tweeting, Pepper’s mom and Ethan (Jack’s identical twin) don’t. They continue tweeting and tweeting against each other. It annoys me so much that ughhh I want to burn Twitter down!

(Which is in fact, I absolutely cannot do that because Twitter is my life.🤣)

Despite that, I truly enjoy the rest of the story especially the WEAZEL app thing. I really love the idea of this application that I wish I could hire Jack to create this application in real life!

To sum up, I would say that this book is a fun and quick read for everyone. It’s really easy to enjoy because the story is cute and the characters are hilarious as hell.
(Sorry for an inappropriate word but this word can describe best.😂)

And if you think this book seems cheesy, I can confirm that you’re right, it’s cheesy. But who cares? Sometimes we just need a cheesy book to read!

KEYWORD
- dating app(?)
- swimming
- grilled cheese
- secret ingredient
- twitter war

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for providing this e-ARC to me in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tweet Cute.

July 7, 2019 – Shelved
July 7, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 25, 2019 – Shelved as: 2020-release
October 1, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley-arcs
October 1, 2019 –
8.0% "Pepper’s lips thin into her teeth, but her body stays very still. She has this uncanny ability to sit like a statue. I wouldn’t be surprised if pigeons have landed on her in the park.

help! i can’t stop laughing🤣"
October 2, 2019 – Started Reading
October 2, 2019 –
26.0% "oohhhhhh jack is in love.🙈❤️"
October 4, 2019 – Finished Reading