Linda Strong's Reviews > Venom

Venom by Stewart Giles

bookshelves: read-in-2019

How does someone commit a murder without touching the victim? How does a victim die of snake poison without ever having been bitten by a snake?

And why are these victims calling DS Jason Smith before they fall to the floor in agony and only saying ... I want to live ... before taking their last breath?

Jason is once again on the trail of a psychopath. Who is it and how does he know Jason? Smith and his team work double time to find a link, a clue, a piece of evidence ...anything at all ..before he loses someone close to him.

Kudos to the author who came up with a unique killer with a distinctive way to kill. Once started, I couldn't put it down for long. There are surprising twists and turns, lots of action and plenty of suspense.

Although ninth in the series, this is easily read as a stand alone. I highly recommend reading this series starting at the very beginning. Well worth the read!

Many thanks to the author / Books n All Book Promotions for the digital copy of this crime fiction. Opinions expressed here are unbiased and entirely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Venom.

July 2, 2019 – Started Reading
July 3, 2019 – Finished Reading
July 7, 2019 – Shelved
July 7, 2019 – Shelved as: read-in-2019

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl This sounds juicy! Wonderful review. 😊

Linda Strong Cheryl wrote: "This sounds juicy! Wonderful review. 😊"

Thank you! I swear ..each book in this series is better than the last :-)

Books 'n' All  Promotions I agree both with the great review and the books getting better x

Linda Strong Books 'n' All wrote: "I agree both with the great review and the books getting better x"

Thanks!