Crystal Solis's Reviews > Corrado

Corrado by Bethany-Kris

Bethany-Kris did not fail to deliver when she introduced us to Corrado Guzzi, Alessio Sorrento, and Ginevra Calabrese. These characters were strong all on their own, and very hot and tempting in pairs.

Corrado Guzzi was the son of the Don of an Italian Cosa Nostra on the east coast. And as a family member to the Cosa Nostra, even being just the Don’s son, meant there were rules you had to follow in life. Corrado always did his beat to straddle the line when it came to falling in line to the family rules, but when he met Alessio he kinda took a blind leap...just not all the way.

Alessio Sorrento was the illegitimate son to an Italian Don in Las Vegas. He had a good start at life being the son of a Don, until his father was killed and his mother ODed and died from a broken heart after the Don died. Alessio (Les) was then taken in by Dare & Cree, his new father figures that raised him from the time he was a kid to now.

Corrado and Les were enjoying a nice comfortable in official companionship with each other for over a year when Corrado got a call from someone he owed a favor. This favor was one that he couldn’t refuse at any cost so he went to save the beautiful Ginevra.

Ginevra Calabrese was the daughter of an Italian Don who was murdered and being forced into an arranged marriage by her half-brothers from her father’s first marriage. They threatened her should she not comply with their wishes.

The sparks were white hot between these characters and believe me when I say, you want to read this book. There is so much more I want to say, but am afraid to cross the line into spoilerville. I cannot wait for the next book in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Corrado.

June 26, 2019 – Started Reading