Melissa's Reviews > Dating Mr. Right

Dating Mr. Right by Lauren Blakely

52661933

**E-ARC provided courtesy of the Author**

Oh, this collection left me with such a smile on my face. Dating Mr. Right gives us the story of some secondary characters from previous books but can absolutely be enjoyed as a standalone. These stories were packed full of the heart, heat and humor I've come to expect from Lauren Blakely. This is the perfect summer beach or pool read!

Now if you love Lauren Blakely's audiobooks (and if you don't, I'm telling you to give them a try! They're incredible!!) then chances are you've heard these stories. There is additional content here though so don't just pass this one up thinking you've heard it before!!

I love, love, love these characters. Each couple is unique and fresh and fun. Kristen and Cameron, Kirby and Macy, Olivia and Herb...and Noah and Ginny. I feel like I could bump into any of them and the street and strike up a conversation. I really enjoyed reading them and diving into their world.

These stories all flowed. The pacing was spot on, the writing was as witty and fun as always. I always feel I'm right there with the characters-wherever they are, New York, Florida etc-and this was no different. Also, I've decided when I grow up I'm going to be just like Kristen's Grandma.

I loved this collection of stories and I know you will too. I absolutely recommend this.

**This and other reviews featured on our blog, Booked All Night, http://www.BookedAllNightblog.com**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dating Mr. Right.

July 4, 2019 – Started Reading