Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Santini Series Collection

Santini Series Collection by Leslie Pike

I became a fan of Leslie Pike after I read her Cards of Love story, The World. The book made me happy and my heart was smiling. I enjoyed her voice and style so when this box set came up for review, I jumped! I’m super glad that I did. Every one of these stories was outstanding for me!

Destiny Laughs: Both Farrah and Nash stole my heart. Ya’ll, I was happy the entire time I read this book! It was glorious. And of course Max … *happy sigh* A relatively short read, but not lacking at all! Actually, all three books are relatively short, but combined made for a happy three day read binge for me!

Destiny Plays: This was the story that made laugh the most! It was their meet cute for sure. Their chemistry was instantaneous. I loved how sweet and sexy their entire little journey was!

Destiny Shines: Opposites attract, and sparks will fly! That’s the best phrase I can come up with to describe these two! I pretty much spent the entire time swooning and man the #feels!

As I mentioned before, I really enjoy this author’s style. The stories weren’t dramatic but yet had substance. Her characters are sexy and swoony and strong and people you will root for and can relate to. Excellent box set!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Santini Series Collection.

July 6, 2019 – Started Reading