TheSassyNerdBlog's Reviews > Sensation Fantasies 1

Sensation Fantasies 1 by Kimberly Knight

Well HOT DAMN... This book was kindle melting hot! Kimberly Knight is known for her heated reads, and this was no different.

It was short and delicious, and the author style of writing made it easy to devour it in a matter of a few hours.

In Sensation Fantasies 1, we have a married couple wanting to shake it up a bit in the bedroom, their marriage suffering from the staleness of their sex life. A friend invites the couple to a high-end sex club and the moment they step inside, all their unknown fantasies and lustful desires become a reality.

This book was good. I loved the plot... The marriage between these two isn't perfect and they are going through similar things that a lot of marriages go through at some point in their lives. But instead of these two drift apart they went and did something about it. The couple were on fire, the chemistry between them was pulsating and I could feel the feet burning my kindle and when the twist in the story happens and Vaughn is introduced.

HOLY FUCK BALLS!

So. Damn. Hot.
I found myself fanning myself and squirming, more than a few times.

If you are looking for a hot and steamy read? This is PERFECT!

5 HOT Stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sensation Fantasies 1.

July 6, 2019 – Started Reading