Charity Jacob's Reviews > Fool's Deadly Gold

Fool's Deadly Gold by Clair M. Poulson

U 50x66

I was given the opportunity to get an advanced reader copy of Clair M. Poulson’s new book, Fool’s Deadly Gold, and this is my honest review of the book.

Normally I can’t stand books that don’t give me some romance to glean off for the lack I have in real life, but I didn’t mind not having that in Poulson’s new book. The mystery itself kept me moving along. If it weren’t for other responsibilities such as work, church callings, and family time I would’ve finished this book along time ago. Granted this free copy was an ebook and reading on a device slows me down more compared to reading an actual physical copy.

There was so many different twists to the story, that I found myself struggling to know who the actually culprit was. Let’s just say that after reading this book, I’m 100% certain than I’ll never come down with fold fever.

I recommend this book to all mystery lovers. If you’re a die hard romance lover, then don’t pick this book up. You’ll be disappointed in not getting any hints of romance, but the mystery does make up for it in the end. You may want to pick this book up anyway.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fool's Deadly Gold.

July 5, 2019 – Shelved