Pam's Reviews > Fool's Deadly Gold

Fool's Deadly Gold by Clair M. Poulson

F 50x66

liked it
bookshelves: ebook, covenant-communications, reviewed

Fool’s Deadly Gold is a contemporary suspense/murder mystery that does a good job illustrating what can happen when greed takes over a person’s life. The story begins with an accidental death that may not actually be an accident. As the tale progresses, there are several characters who could easily be the killer but a number of other deaths, plot twists and surprises makes it difficult for the reader to discern the truth. For me, the final revelation came as a surprise.

Overall, the story was intriguing, if a bit slow moving. I found the story concept and the investigative process interesting; however I did not particularly connect with any of the characters, possibly because there were so many of them. I also did not find as much of a Christian message as I expect to find in this genre. Personally, I prefer a novel with more character development and interaction but others may enjoy this book.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by Covenant Communications, Inc. A favorable review was not required. All views expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fool's Deadly Gold.

July 5, 2019 – Shelved