Lisa's Reviews > Binding Arbitration

Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Marx

Mar 04, 2012

Binding Arbitration is a beautifully written tear-jerking story told from the viewpoint of two people. First there's Libby, a high-strung defense attorney that's been so stubborn doing everything herself her whole life, she has great difficulty letting anyone in, especially when feelings are concerned. Then there's Aidan, a self-absorbed, over-the-top charming baseball player that is used to getting anything and anyone he wants... except for Libby, the one woman he wants the most.

Binding Arbitration isn't the usual light and sweet chick lit story you would think at first glance. Often times while reading this story I found myself wiping tears off my face. It definitely tugs at the heartstrings, especially when little Cass is concerned.

Elizabeth Marx does a fantastic job of introducing these different characters and bringing them to life instantly. I loved this story, though it definitely had my struggling to turn the pages when I couldn't see through my watering eyes. I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a beautiful, realistic, indepth story about love, heartache, and doing the right thing... no matter how difficult that may be.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Binding Arbitration.