Mary's Reviews > All It Takes

All It Takes by Kristen Proby

13671965

bookshelves: wicked

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

I love Kristen Proby's books. Each book has a way of making you invest in the characters to the point that you stay up all night just to see how the story ends. Then you are disgusted with yourself because its 3 a.m. and you have to get up in 4 hours AND you have to wait for the next book in the series.

The characters of Quinn and Sienna are very well written and I was pulling for them from the beginning. I loved the way the judge assigned them to work together to get the information together for the sake of both of their clients.

The way Quinn cares for Sienna and wants her to succeed is amazing. He doesn't care if his client wins or loses, he just wants Sienna's happiness. Sienna is grateful for the support that Quinn has given her. He respects her abilities as an attorney and as a woman.

When Sienna's world crumbles around her, she withdraws from Quinn and it crushes him. Knowing that she needs time to come to grips with what's going on in her world, he gives it to her, but Quinn is not a man to give up. Sienna knows that its not Quinn's fault that her family fell apart, but she's not ready to embrace her happily ever after.

Luckily for her, Quinn is a patient man.

~~Wicked Reads Review Team~~
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All It Takes.

July 3, 2019 – Shelved