Elena Garcia's Reviews > Cabezón

Cabezón by Rose Croft

I am pretty sure that I was hooked on this book from the moment that I read the title, “Cabezon.” This book was everything and more, I was hooked from the very first pages and was unable to put this book down. The story of Vince and Dani is not your typical romance story the journey that they both took to finally get to each other has all the feels. This story contains what you would expect from a Latin family, family bond, overcoming the odds, forgiveness, trusting and most of all believing that people can change. I loved the development of Vince from being the young boy to becoming a man, he had to grow up fast and from that he made some bad choices which in turn created his bad boy reputation. Dani the little girl who never really had someone to care about her until she went to live with her grandma, despite everything that she went through, she remains happy and truly wants to find the best out of each person. I am hoping that we get to have a story about the rest of the family (Lily, Adrian, Emilio) members because I am only left wanting to more. I can’t wait to read more books by Rose Croft. I highly recommend this book, it was a fantastic read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cabezón.

July 1, 2019 – Started Reading