Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > A Stranger on the Beach

A Stranger on the Beach by Michele Campbell

bookshelves: 2019, sociopath, thriller

A Stranger on the Beach was a fast-paced, easy-read and suspenseful thriller that had me entertained from page one.

Caroline Stark is a forty-two-year-old woman who takes care of herself. She's a beautiful woman loves her husband and her daughter too. She thinks her life is doing great until she starts noticing that her husband has been acting distant for a few months and when she has planned an amazing party at their new beach house, he tells her, he might not be able to make it. However, he shows up but not alone, a woman has followed him in. When Caroline confronts him, he leaves her to go after the other woman leaving Caroline behind devastated.

When Caroline stops at a bar, she sees Aidan Callahan again. The first time she noticed him, he was looking at her beach house. The second time, he was working at the party she had thrown and now the third time, he's her bartender. Caroline can't avoid noticing how attractive Aidan is and after a night of passion, she believes it to be just a one night stand. What she wasn't expecting was for Aidan to become obsessed with her. Or was he?

This is where the story becomes engrossing. Two different POVs are told to the readers. One by Caroline and one by Aidan. One of them is lying. Which one is it? More importantly, why? and is the Truth going to come out in time?

I couldn't put down A Stranger on the Beach. It was well-written with good character development and so deliciously devious that made this love of thrillers quite happy. I'm not going to lie, I saw what the end game was from way too early but it didn't dimer my pleasure in the least.

Cliffhanger: No

4/5 Fangs

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Stranger on the Beach.

July 2, 2019 – Shelved
July 2, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
September 21, 2019 – Started Reading
September 21, 2019 – Finished Reading
September 27, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019
September 27, 2019 – Shelved as: sociopath
September 27, 2019 – Shelved as: thriller

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

message 1: by Jayme (new)

Jayme Great review!

Holly  B Another great review!!

Norma * Traveling Sister Wonderful review, Sheyla! I enjoyed this one too!

message 4: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Excellent review, Sheyla 💖

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Terrific review, L💕ve ツ !

Sheyla ✎ Jayme wrote: "Great review!"
Thank you, Jayme!

Sheyla ✎ Holly wrote: "Another great review!!"
Thank you, Holly.

Sheyla ✎ Norma * Traveling Sister wrote: "Wonderful review, Sheyla! I enjoyed this one too!"
Thank you, Norma. I'm glad you did too.

Sheyla ✎ Felicia wrote: "Excellent review, Sheyla 💖"
Thank you, Felicia.

Sheyla ✎ ❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Terrific review, L💕ve ツ !"
Thank you, Paulette.

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Sheyla ✎ wrote: "❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Terrific review, L💕ve ツ !"
Thank you, Paulette."