Cadiva's Reviews > Salmon and the Hazel

Salmon and the Hazel by Sam Burns

I can't believe there's only one book left now after this one wrapped up the romance between Jessie and Sean alongside a trip into Faerie.

Lots goes on in this one, there's a bit more humour and a little less madness as Jessie and Sean go hunting for the tree of wisdom.

There's clever use of mythology, including some of the lesser known (outside of Celtic mythology fans that is) Irish tales which mesh into the whole Summer/Winter Court of the Fae.

And, without spoiling anything, the best appearance and interaction with a unicorn I've ever read 🤣

So with the countdown to the epic conclusion at hand, I can't wait to see how Fletcher and Conner will achieve their HEA at the same time as protecting Rowan Harbor from the big bad!

#ARC kindly received from the author in return for an honest and unbiased review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Salmon and the Hazel.

July 1, 2019 – Shelved
July 1, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 3, 2019 – Started Reading
July 3, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

* A Reader Obsessed * A unicorn? Excellent!

Cadiva * A Reader Obsessed * wrote: "A unicorn? Excellent!"

It's one of the best scenes in the book and probably not anything like you might expect, I certainly didn't! 😁