Darya's Reviews > Grind: A No-Bullshit Approach to Take Your Business from Concept to Cash Flow

Grind by Michael J. McFall

F 50x66

Are you dreaming about having your own business? Entrepreneurship is a tough game. If you don't have an entrepreneur experience, I recommend you to go through the one described in the book. Very cool comparison of who you need to be to engage with your own business - Cowboy Squirrel! Why? Check out the book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grind.

Started Reading
July 1, 2019 – Shelved
July 1, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael McFall Cowboy Squirrel- I love the attitude of the character I have created, and done nothing with at this point, but I am headed in the direction of naming a media company I am forming "Cowboy Squirrel Productions." Just something fun at this point. Thanks for the nice review and rating by the way. My best, Mike

Darya Michael wrote: "Cowboy Squirrel- I love the attitude of the character I have created, and done nothing with at this point, but I am headed in the direction of naming a media company I am forming "Cowboy Squirrel P..."

That's really cool, Mike! Well done on the book. Every single bite of it is so close to my situation!