Jennifer's Reviews > Primal Howl

Primal Howl by Piper Davenport

bookshelves: piper-davenport, primal-howlers-mc, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

This book was absolutely hilarious. I'm not sure if that was what the author was going for, but I couldn't help but laugh at Orion and Raquel! There were some parts of this book that I thought I would die laughing! I just couldn't help myself. But seriously, this is the first book in a brand new series, and if Orion & Raquel's story is anything to go by, this series is going to be Ah-Maz-ing!

Orion is the oldest son of the president of the Primal Howlers MC. It's a huge legacy to live up to, and a massive responsibility, one that he isn't totally convinced he wants to take on. Raquel, on the other hand, is studying hard for something she believes in, but is having trouble. A night out with her girl leads to a chance meeting with the hottest guy shes ever seen, and one thing leads to another.....

Raquel and Orion were so good together! I loved the connection they had, but I also loved her spunk and how she stood up for herself. I loved how smart and strong she was, and how she was with those that she loved. I adored Orion, and how perfect he was for her. Their story was full of laughs, surprises, and support of family. This promises to be a wonderful series, and I can't wait for the next story!

book review banner

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Primal Howl.

June 30, 2019 – Shelved