Ashleigh's Reviews > Secrets Never Die

Secrets Never Die by Laurie L.C. Lewis

"Tallie, she loved you. Your safety was her first priority. "

This novel was brilliantly written. I really was able to feel for Tallie and her journey of trying to not only discover who she was but also her mother and what they had been hiding and running for all these years. I could really feel her heartache as she discovered the life she was wrenched away from and the life she lived instead. Unfortunately it all came too late and much more was lost for her then when she had started her journey. I would be interested to see if we follow Tallie and her journey into another novel.

When Julia died the authorities ruled it an accident. Tallie believed otherwise, they knew the forest and the cliffs too well to accidentally fall to death. Julia had raised Tallie to be strong, smart, wise and able to defend herself through all situations. Tallie believed it was suicide from the packet of information her mother left giving her two options to take this opportunity to start fresh somewhere else or go to Cutler's Ridge to fill in the blanks in her life. Tallie chooses to go to Cutler's Ridge to try to find out who her mom really was. As soon as she arrives she witnesses a plane crash. A well known mother and daughter died in the crash, but why were they coming to Cutler's Ridge. Is this crash connected to Tallie, will Tallie discover who she really Is and what her mother was trying to hide from?

I would like to thank covenant communications and netgalley for a copy in exchange of am honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets Never Die.

June 28, 2019 – Started Reading
June 28, 2019 – Shelved
July 2, 2019 –
July 4, 2019 –
July 5, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Laurie (new) - added it

Laurie Thank you so much for reading and reviewing "Secrets Never Die," Ashleigh. It always a joy to hear how your book touched a reader. So glad this one touched you. Laurie Lewis