Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)'s Reviews > All In: Iggy's Story

All In by Sidney Halston

38520506

Sidney Halston is a must read author for me, and when I found out she as writing a Panic/Worth the Fight crossover I knew I had to read it. WtF was my first love, but the Panic series has completely ruined me. Combine the two and I was worried I wouldn't recover.

All In was a fantastic read. Iggy and Abby have a love that doesn't know time or distance. Their story is a lesson in love, forgiveness, understanding, and second chances. It's sexy and swoon worthy with and emotional element that left me with big fat heart eyes. I was lost in the heartbreak of their past and consumed by their present.

I don't think I can do this story justice in a few short sentences. Sidney Halston is a great storyteller. She writes with an emotion that captures you and I always finish her books with a new understanding that I didn't know I was looking for. All In flowed effortlessly and was beautifully written. As always, the author developed her characters well and used her platform to bring awareness to mental illness with a sensitivity that few may understand. It was fun to catch up, a little, with some of the characters from previous books. Oh, and there were kids! I almost forgot how devastatingly beautiful I imagine Iggy to be when he is sweet to those kids.

~ Kimberly Anne
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All In.

Finished Reading