Christina Rodrigues's Reviews > A SEAL Never Quits

A SEAL Never Quits by Holly Castillo

A SEAL Never Quits is the first book in Holly Castillo’s new Texas Navy SEAL Series. This is an action-packed military romantic suspense novel with no cheating and a happily ever after.

Lieutenant Amador “Stryker” Salas, along with his hand chosen Navy SEAL Team, have been tasked to work undercover on a Texas cattle ranch to investigate a possible drug cartel related terrorist plot. There he meets Anya Gutierrez, the local veterinarian, who works with the animals on the ranch. The chemistry between Stryker and Anya is instantaneous and intense. Stryker is drawn to Anya’s innocent, and sunny disposition, which greatly contrasts the dark, serious and rigidly disciplined existence he has lived in for years. With Stryker, Anya feels accepted, cherished and safe. Throughout the story, Stryker struggles with accepting his connection and strong, feelings for Anya, but when his mission endangers her life, will he be able to save her before she’s lost forever? Read it and find out!

I discovered Holly Castillo and this series while searching Netgalley. The cover drew my attention and once I read the synopsis I was hooked. I love action packed, military stories with a side of romance and a whole lot of chemistry.

This is Castillo’s first foray into this genre and she has done an exceptional job. She is a phenomenal writer, who’s story telling ability keeps you hanging as you go page by page. Castillo has created a storyline and a cast of characters that draws the reader in and leave us craving more. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series, A Seal Always Wins.

This is a voluntary review of an advanced readers copy received from Netgalley.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A SEAL Never Quits.

June 28, 2019 – Shelved