Amanda Anderson's Reviews > Fallen University: Year One

Fallen University by Callie Rose

DANG YOU GOODREADS FOR NOT HAVING 10 STARS AN OPTION!
This book....This book was freaking AMAZING!!! I was addicted from the very first word written. I have so much to say but dont want to spoil anything...Piper is one of my favorite types of heroines. She was mouthy, sassy and badassy :) She didnt let you walk all over her or smart mouth her. She had an unfortunate run in with some type of demon/monster/thingy and woke up looking like a red bodied, horned up demon herself. She ends up at a university for new demons where she meets Kai (vampire), Xero (was in Hell for 20+ years against his will), Kingston (Rich Heir before turned demon) & Jayce (surfer type). Piper finds out she is a succulent and is bonded with these 4 sexy dudes and needs to be sexually stimulated to get most of her power. This book had some freaking HOT scenes!! It has been a few years since I touched a paranormal romance but I have not stopped thinking of this book since I devoured it yesterday. One of my favorite reads this year! Book 2 is my most anticipated read now..Thanks Callie <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen University.

June 25, 2019 – Started Reading