Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > Everything You Need to Know About Everything: Your world, and everything around it, in a nutshell

Everything You Need to Know About Everything by Daniel Tatarsky

Mar 02, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, 05-stars-favorites
Recommended to Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews by: NetGalley

As a parent you often worry about how your children are going to do in school. So I was elated to receive the opportunity to review such a book that would be a benefit to my own children.
Daniel Tatarsky does an excellent job of keeping the reader engaged. The book is loaded with pictures full of color and the illustrations are easy to understand.

As a former home school educator this book is an excellent, must have book. It is entertaining resource loaded with more scientific information than you could use for any one grade level. It an excellent resource book to add to any home, public or private school setting.

WARNINGS:
Disclosure: I participate in tours with Netgalley and a copy was provided to me by the author. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was not any obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist, or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything You Need to Know About Everything.

Started Reading