Eleanor's Reviews > Wolf's Mate

Wolf's Mate by Chantal Fernando

bookshelves: 2015-2017, romance-mc

5 "Love the man, love the club." Stars

Wolf's Mate is the fifth book in the Wind Dragons series. Vinnie grew up without a family, bouncing from one foster care family to another. He found his family with his MC from the time he aged out of the system. He is loyal to a tee. When he owes a marker to another MC he makes good with his word and lands himself in a glorified babysitting job looking after Talon's cousin Shayla. He thinks she just another spoiled rich woman looking to make his life hard. He couldn't have been more wrong if he tried.

“I glance down at it and see a picture of a stunning Asian girl with long black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. She is a petite little thing, with perfectly shaped lips that catch my attention.”

One thing I didn't get was the whole Wolf name thing! I mean it was barely developed through the series. But to be honest that's a small thing I can over look, because this was another cracker installment. I loved it and not wanting to couldn't put it down.

"When you find something good, you fight to keep it. Even if it means fighting dirty. You look after it. You cherish it. And you don’t let anyone fuck with it. "

I find secondary characters so important and Fernando does this so well. We get to see past characters and continue to watch their relationships progress which is such a pleasure for me. This book can be read as a standalone but I would recommend reading the whole series because you'll miss out on some great books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf's Mate.

June 27, 2019 – Started Reading