Jeff's Reviews > Home at Chestnut Creek / Wild Cowboy Ways

Home at Chestnut Creek / Wild Cowboy Ways by Laura Drake

Home At Last. Excellent romance novel, so that alone tells you most of what you need to know up front. That said, this is also Book 2 of a series - which I didn't know when requesting the ARC. But don't let that deter you - yes, there are references to Book 1, so if you're a spoiler purist you will want to read it first. That said, this story stands on its own two feet perfectly fine, for those new to the series who don't care about spoilers. (And again, romance series - is it *really* a spoiler at that point if the lead couple from the first book is seen in Book 2?) On a bit more technical note, this ARC - and it appears the initial production run of the book - contain a full length novel by Carolyn Brown tagged onto the back, at least in the eBook format. So if it looks like it is taking you forever to read this book, don't fret - this particular book ends at about the 46% mark of the total file. Overall an excellent book, and my first from Drake. Very much recommended, and won't be my last from Ms. Drake.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Home at Chestnut Creek / Wild Cowboy Ways.

June 27, 2019 – Started Reading