Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)'s Reviews > Bad Divorce

Bad Divorce by Elise Faber

10209236

bookshelves: contemporary-love

A fun, no drama, second-chance contemporary romance that will make you feel all swoony. I really enjoy Elise Faber's writing and while this was the first book I read in this particular series, I had no trouble jumping into the fifth book in it, so it can be read as a complete standalone.

Bad Divorce was such a delightful, easy read, once I picked it up I didn't set it back down again until I was finished. Bec and Luke were destined to be together, especially since their divorce paperwork burned up leaving them unknowingly married for a decade. Once Luke becomes aware of the error, he sees it as a sign and seeks out Bec ready to win back the woman that he never should have let go in the first place.

I love the comradery of all the girls that Bec has with her girlfriends, in this day and age, women need that band of sisterhood and I love when we show positive support of each other. On another positive note, I love how the characters talk about their growth over the decade they were apart. Talking about where they made mistakes and learning from them is a communication breakdown we lack in everyday life, so I LOVED reading this so much.

Great book! Easy read! Fun and flirty!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Divorce.

June 26, 2019 – Shelved