laura8759's Reviews > The Great Jewel Robbery

The Great Jewel Robbery by Elizabeth McKenna

bookshelves: review
Recommended for: friends and family

Thank you very much to Elizabeth McKenna for the pdf download of , The great jewel robbery a front page mystery the book is about Chicago Tribune reporters Emma and Grace have been best friends since college despite coming from different worlds. When Grace is assigned to cover an annual charity ball and auction being held at a lakeside mansion and her boyfriend bails on her, she brings Emma as her plus one. The night is going smoothly until Emma finds the host’s brother unconscious in the study. Though at first it is thought he was tipsy and stumbled, it soon becomes clear more is afoot, as the wall safe is empty and a three-million-dollar diamond necklace is missing. With visions of becoming ace investigative journalists, Emma and Grace set out to solve the mystery, much to the chagrin of the handsome local detective.
IT was an amazing story it took me one day to read this story it was also thundering outside and the light were flickering in the house now back to my review , the story was so unpredictable and so much happened in this story I love a good mystery all thank to Nancy drew she's my favorite . a great read so many twist and turns a great whodunit with suspense just the right amount of pages I like how Emma and grace are great friends I also how the author put 2 recipes in the back of the book so you could make them if you want to can't wait to read more of her books love laur8759 .
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Great Jewel Robbery.

June 20, 2019 – Started Reading