Carla Doria Medina's Reviews > Difícil de entender, imposible de olvidar

Difícil de entender, imposible de olvidar by Xabier Azkargorta

I was only a kid when I heard about Xabier Azkargorta but I still remember that year when the sentiment of the country was different, when we could feel just happy and be allowed to look higher. This man made possible something that not any other person in the world of Bolivian football has achieved. He let us dream.

Even without being a proper football fan, I was able to enjoy this book at the most. Mr Askargorta is not only the gifted sport coach, the inspirational man, but also a person of intellect, he knows how to write. He is a man of great ideas and great vision.

The stories he narrates of his experience in those years in Bolivia are wonderful but the way how he describes his focus towards football was amazing. They are not only lessons for football players but lessons for life, for any life. I totally recommend this book even if you don't know anything about Bolivian football and even if you don't like football.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Difícil de entender, imposible de olvidar.

June 20, 2019 – Started Reading