Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > The Evil That Was Done

The Evil That Was Done by Michele P.W.

Becca just can't seem to catch a break, as people are disappearing again, with her right in the middle of it all. And this time, she's being set up even more so this time, as everything the police are finding have all fingers pointed right at her, and the only answers she has only make her look insane to be honest. It's not helping matters that one of the people involved is the man she's seeing, Daniel's ex-fiance, Gwen. And Gwen is certain that Becca is stalking her, but when Gwen ends up dead, there's no way that Becca isn't going to get out of this one easily. So it's a race against time for Becca to find out what her deceased aunt is telling her to find in her dreams, in order to keep her safe, and to solve the mystery before it's too late. Man, I'm super sad that the Secrets of Redemption series is over, because I've very addicted, and I'm not sure that Becca has fully gotten her happily ever after yet. Plus, I do so love how this amazing author weaves her magic in the mysteries that she writes so that the twists are around every corner with a little touch of the paranormal involved, which keeps me on the edge of my seat cover to cover. So if you want to know who dun it this time around, and the secrets are even more explosive so you do, then you'll have to one click this baby! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evil That Was Done.

June 26, 2019 – Started Reading