Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > It's Not Over

It's Not Over by Kaylee Ryan

bookshelves: arcs

Amazing! Totally Swoon-worthy!
Incredible, fantastic read!

This book tugged at all my heartstrings. From the very first page I was invested. I needed to see this amazing couple get there happily-ever-after. They deserved it so much!

Harrison and Winnie were happily married at one time. But lately, Harrison let his job come first. He didn't mean to, though. All Harrison wanted was to create a future for him and his precious Winnie. They had made so many dreams over the decade they were together. And when that all came crashing down, it not only broke both their hearts, but mine was hurting too. And that right there is one of the many reasons I loved this book. This author duo had me engaged and eagerly awaiting for Winnie and Harrison's happy-ever-after. They made me feel everything!

It's not often I come across books where the H/h are already married. And even though there were only glimpses into their past together, I believed their relationship was special. I felt their love on every page. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that Winnie and Harrison belonged together.

I won't go into details because I don't want to ruin the experience of this amazing book for you. I will say that It's Not Over is angsty and emotional with a good amount of suspense. In addition, there is a cast of secondary characters that bring even more depth and believability to the story. This was a book I immensely enjoyed. I believe there is going to be a book featuring Harrison's best friend, Chase and Winnie's sister Gabby. I am looking forward to that book!

This is my honest and unbiased review. Thank you for taking the time to read it. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's Not Over.

June 25, 2019 – Started Reading