T.B. Cooper's Reviews > Law of Attraction Habits: 5 Habits That Super Charge Your Manifesting Skills

Law of Attraction Habits by Chris Tomasso

I CANNOT recommend this book enough to EVERYONE… Even if you’re not big on the LOA, the 5 habits listed and fully described in detail are still worth reading and incorporating into your life.

I couldn’t find any recent information on Mr. Tomasso, but he does have a webpage that you can access from the back of this book. Looking into who he is or what he does/did, I’ve gathered his passion lies within the realm of teaching people how to do things- easier; from LOA to thesis writing. His Amazon bio lists him as an author, filmmaker, and entrepreneur.

This is by far the BEST ‘How to LOA’ book I have ever read. The author articulates 5 helpful habits in this book, with a relaxed voice and uncomplicated instructions.

Normally, books on Law of Attraction (IMO) say the same things and take a REALLY long time to say it. That was my expectation going in; that I’d read the same tired and boring information, with no real clear advice or new perspective of how to apply (it) in real life, etc. Thankfully, that was NOT the case with this quick & to the point, e-book. I only wish it was offered in paperback format because I would buy one for everyone I know… luckily, however, at the time of this review, the book is available for free on Kindle.

The Habits covered are as follows: Habit 1- Emotional Awareness, Habit 2- Meditation, Habit 3- Ease, Habit 4- Appreciation, and Habit 5- Letting Go. My absolute favorite habit, covered in Habit 1, and has helped me immensely, is the practice of just journaling every day, answering the question, “How am I feeling?” And it’s not that I haven’t read that before elsewhere, but it’s in how the author has laid out and thoroughly explained the how & why of doing this that has made an actual difference in my life.

Another habit that I have adopted into my life is the practice of putting myself at EASE; which in the way Mr. Tomasso puts it, it is truly just that easy and it feels so good when you remember that little fact and how to put it into practice.

And throughout the short book, there are little gems of quotable content, like this one I love from Habit 5- Letting Go, “… when you feel some version of negative emotion, it’s not time to pile on the strategy. It’s not time to force yourself to a positive place. It’s time to let go.”

This book goes further than the typical format of most LOA books, where the common message is “Just let go and think positive thoughts”. It instead explains in detailed, laymen terms, HOW to put yourself in a place where you are then able to “Just let go and think positive thoughts.” That’s why if I could I’d give this gem 10-stars if I could. I love (it) and refer to (it) often.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Law of Attraction Habits.

Finished Reading