Tari's Reviews > Peach Clobbered: A Georgia B&B Mystery

Peach Clobbered by Anna Gerard

bookshelves: netgalley, july-2019-ereader-challenge

I enjoyed this brand new series first so much! It was funny in places and really kept my interest as far as wanting to see what happened next. I mean a group of nuns in a town where the murder was being referred to as the Penguin Suit murder just made me chuckle. Just like Nina, I grew pretty fond of all those sisters when they moved into the B&B. Despite their similar names (each was Sister Mary something), they did each have their own quirks or personalities and I hoped that they wouldn't have to leave anytime soon. Even though I didn't want to like Harry at first (he showed up claiming that Nina's house-now-B&B was promised to him by his great aunt, but she never lived to revise her will), I couldn't help but find him likable eventually. Nina found herself softening toward him as well, possibly the influence of living with the good sisters, or maybe she just thought he was hot. ;)

I hadn't guessed the killer and after the happy ending that everyone got, I'm anxious to see what the author has in store next for Nina, Mattie-pup and their friends.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley, and my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peach Clobbered.

June 25, 2019 – Shelved