Suzan's Reviews > Forgiven

Forgiven by Jana Oliver

F 50x66
Mar 02, 2012

Recommended for: Everyone

I loved this book, probably best of all three so far! I won't give away any major spoilers cause I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I did fall in love with Beck a little bit more and I have a feeling the next book is going to revolve around a lot of his problems, things from his past that are coming back to haunt him and now all that remains to be seen is whether heaven or hell had a hand in them or not? I only wonder cause of a random comment made towards Beck about his mom that may be nothing more then a taunt but may be significant to the next book for all I know! Either way a few issues were resolved, we learned new things about Beck, Harper and most everyone! I've gained a new respect and love for Peter, Mort, Ayden and surprisingly the Demon Hunters as we seen the other side to them, the human side that wasn't shown in the last book. Yes there are changes in Beck and Riley's relationship, some of those changes made me very happy but the ending wasn't quite what I'd hoped for them, though maybe the fourth book which I will be reading as soon as it's released, will give them the ending they deserve! I also want to very much hurt and maim a certain reporter! maybe shave all her hair off and dye her orange, she how she does then when her good lucks have been marred! Though Ori seems to have redeemed himself a little from the last book in this, I still hate him! I really hope he's dead though no-one knows! I also love Simon getting his comeuppance and a dressing down from an angel! He really really had it coming to him! There were a few unexpected twists in the book and at least one other character pleasantly surprised me, though he is still an ass but at least he seems to have been changed for the better at the end of the book. Really looking forward to the fourth and final book in this series and I have everything crossed for Beck and for Riley, I really do want to see those two together cause I think they'd make a great couple and an unbeatable team! I hope this is basically spoiler free but if anyone doesn't agree let me know and I'll make it a hidden review!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forgiven.