Siv's Reviews > You Are a Badass Every Day: How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High, and Your Quest for Transformation Unstoppable

You Are a Badass Every Day by Jen Sincero

bookshelves: nonfiction

I <3 this book! It's not rocket science, but it gave me little shots of enthusiasm for my own life.

"...the excellent thing about success is that it always comes down to one simple thing: the decision to keep going until you've reached your goal." 2

"Contrary to popular belief, it's not as important to know exactly what you want to do with your life as it is to know what makes you feel good." 39

"What comes out of your mouth comes into your life, so choose your words wisely." 76

"Procrastination is just fear in the form of brakes, and fear is not the boss of you." 125

"The Moment of Truth or Poof: when all our no-nonsense dedication to achieving our goals and all our excitement about the brand-new life we're creating for ourselves either stays strong or goes poof..." 151

"Overwhelm is a mindset; it's the choice to focus on everything all at once and stress yourself out. Instead, choose to take your life moment by moment and savor it..." 167

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Are a Badass Every Day.

Started Reading