Fee (Ebook Addicts)'s Reviews > The Evil That Was Done

The Evil That Was Done by Michele P.W.

bookshelves: arc, read-in-2019

Oh My Goodness! This has been a great series from Michele P.W. and I am glad to have the chance to read them.

The Evil That Was Done is the third and final instalment of the Secrets of Redemption series and it MUST BE READ IN ORDER! I will try keep this as spoiler free as possible.
Becca once again find herself piecing her life together after the events of book see her memories of Jessica come flooding back. Her husband in jail is dragging his feet regarding divorce and we find out that he has siphoned off some of her trust fund, leaving her with little money, she takes in her friend Mia and Chrissy her stepdaughter as room mates and it would see that life is looking up., what with Jessica's killer also in jail. That is until she starts dreaming about Aunt Charlie and this time Jessica is there!

My frustrations with Becca were ten fold in this book - she really made some totally bad judgement calls, and once again ignored the clues her Aunt and Jessica were giving her! If only she had listened then maybe she wouldn't be a person of interest in a murder!

Once again I had an notion who was behind it all and I was super happy that I was right, but I had no idea just how insane and revengeful this person could have been! Yeah this book will definitely keep you toes, there are lots going on but it all flows seamlessly.

5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evil That Was Done.

June 24, 2019 – Started Reading