Amy's Reviews > Fangs But No Fangs

Fangs But No Fangs by Kathy Love

Mar 01, 2012

Read from March 01 to 05, 2012

I liked this book more than the first in the series. It was nice to see Christian's drastic change from his "bad guy" imagine in the last book. I had to go back and reread the end of the first book, because I couldn't remember why Christian thought he'd killed Jane. After I got that refresher, it made much more sense.

The only thing that really bothered me is that Jolee went on and on about how unfairly she'd been labeled as "easy" back in high school, based on her family's reputation. But every chance she gets, she's getting her groove on with Christian in a public place. And then to top it off, she has the gall to moan again about others' perception of her each time they're caught. I mean, duh. It makes no sense. And I'm not being sexist at all. Christian is every bit to blame as much as Jolee, but at least he doesn't act like he can't understand why people think badly of him for it. Once they finally get their hormones under control, the book gets much better, though. I actually really enjoyed the plot. I loved Jed's character, and I hate that he probably won't be in the other books, since he was employed by Jolee. He added some nice humor in there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fangs But No Fangs.