Eleanor's Reviews > N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater

N9ne by T.M. Frazier

bookshelves: 06-june-2019, 2019, romance-dark

5 Poe Stars

N9ne is ironically the ninth book in the King Series. It tells the story of Preppy's younger brother Kevin Clearwater. I have to say jumping into this book was so exciting for me, everything that Frazier writes is writes is phenomenal. I couldn't wait to get back to the world of Logan Beach. I love this series so much and love seeing the bond between these men.

“When two hurricanes collide, either the weaker storm is absorbed by the stronger one or they fuse together to become a much stronger, super storm. Lenny and I are hurricanes, on a course of collision.”

Nine is a different kind of hero to King, Bear, Grim and Preppy but still hot as hell! From hacking the dark web, to looking after a field of medical marijuana, His talent has no end.  My heart ached for this beautiful broken man, we find out his back story and I may have shed a tear or two. It was heartbreaking. Lenny is his perfect match and she has had her fair share of tragic events. They meet on top of a bridge, both up there for two different reasons.

“Hear me when I say that you are more than one thing. A person can be both sensitive and heartless. Both selfish and selfless. Quiet and loud. Fearful and bold. Jealous and proud. A killer and a savior. Flawed, yet perfect. We can love and hate in equal measure. We can be crazy sometimes and sane in the next.”

If your looking for a sexy, thrilling and hot read this is the book for you. This series is a must read however this story can be read as a standalone if you didn't want to start from the beginning.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read N9ne.

March 13, 2018 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
March 13, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018 (Paperback Edition)
March 13, 2018 – Shelved as: romance-dark (Paperback Edition)
January 17, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
June 24, 2019 – Started Reading