Ryder K's Reviews > Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Mar 01, 2012

The book I read was Twilight: Graphic Novel Volume 1 When I read this book it was different then the other books I’ve read in previous years, because it was graphic novel every page had small different pictures with writing through the pages. My book is about a girl named Bella who lives with her mom in Phoenix and moves to Forks, Washington with her dad. Bella meets many different characters at her knew school Forks High School. When she first sees the Cullen family she knows that there is something different about the youngest Cullen Edward who is seventeen. She knows that from the first second she saw him she knew she liked him. In this book Bella comes across many differences and similarities with all the characters in the book. Does Bella really know who Edward is and if can harm her or even kill her. Well you’ll have to read this book to find out. I liked this book a lot because of the amazing illustrations and that the words make you imagine that your really in the story. As you can see I like this book a lot but I have a small amount are things I don’t like about it. The most important thing I don’t like about the book is I wish the wording were more detailed. If I had to give this book a rating I would rate it 9 out of 10 because I really enjoyed it. I would also recommend this book to ages 12 and older or more mature because of some of the things in this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.