Erika's Reviews > Blow: A Love Story

Blow by Tracy Ewens

bookshelves: 2019, netgalley

Thank you to Netgalley for the complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

This story was adorable! I loved Millie and her passion for writing and telling a good story. She was so well rounded and had some trauma in her past and chose to look on the brightside and write romance books and I admire that courage and mentality.

I also loved Drake complete with all his issues as well as his extended family and coworkers at the glass blowing workshop. All the characters were so well fleshed out, I wanted to hang out with them - take on Charades night with the Branches, read Harry Potter outloud with Bella, hang out in Swept Away with Nicki, and help Hazel with her college essay.

Millie and Drake were so good for each other too and realistic in the fact that they still were working through their traumas and falling in love didn't mean everything was immediately fixed.

The description of glass blowing was incredibly detailed and fascinating (I want to be like Millie and Google it further).

This book was like a warm hug. I highly recommend it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blow.

June 21, 2019 – Shelved