it.sgottabethebooks's Reviews > Corrado

Corrado by Bethany-Kris

Corrado is the first book in the Guzzi Legacy Series. It blew my mind. I seriously don’t know if I could find the words to clearly explain how I felt reading it and even after I finished.

Corrado is so different from her other hero’s in the Commission World but not. His personality fit his character perfectly. Then there is Alessio. He is so alluring. I was enraptured with their relationship. You can’t help but be drawn to their feelings for each other as Love knows no bounds and I was enamoured. When BK throws in Ginny into the mix it had just made the story so much more fascinating though there isn’t much of the three together which is why I am looking forward to Book 2 which is Alessio’s story as you see how they go from MM to MMF.

I am a MMF virgin and wasn’t sure how I would feel reading Corrado but I was pleasantly surprised though I had no doubt that I would enjoy it since Bethany-Kris has a way with her words. You see beyond the gender and labels as it truly is about connection and feelings. This MMF story by Bethany-Kris is an epic read. It left me with a massive book hangover. I am dying for more and highly recommend this one. Don’t pass it up as it was an all-consuming and highly addicting book I could not put down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Corrado.

June 21, 2019 – Started Reading