Jackie (Jackie's Book World) 's Reviews > The Kiss Plot

The Kiss Plot by Nicole  French

1996907
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Rating: 4.5/5

Having read the first book (The Hate Vow), I couldn’t wait to read The Kissing Plot and it didn’t disappoint at all. Nicole French picks up right where she lefts off in the first book and we get to learn about what happened to Eric after he leaves at the end of the first book. In this particular story, French explores the relationship between Eric and Jane further as they overcome obstacles on the way. It’s evident that they both have a lot to work on, but as they discover new secrets they have to figure out if staying together is worth it in the end or not. The future is uncertain for them, but once they figure out that they can work together they are willing to face anything that comes their way. As they continue their journey, there are ups and downs that along the way ready to break them apart. What I liked about the story the most was how far Jane has come along in her journey. She is stronger than ever and she is just as fierce at the end of the story. I cannot wait to read the final installment in the Quicksilver trilogy, it’s going to be epic. :)

**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kiss Plot.

June 20, 2019 – Started Reading