K.R. Phoenix's Reviews > Unspoken Vow

Unspoken Vow by Eden Finley

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 4.5 stars
🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 3.5

A story of hope, growth, and progress.

Wow, what a story! I feel this is a story of hope for those of us who suffer from anxiety, PTSD, and/or depression. Anders’ story is so raw and his condition so real. Eden has written such a real story, it’ll break your heart, give you hope and help you heal.

Anders’ is a DV survivor with GAD, PTSD, and other things and his story might be confronting at times. I really enjoyed the truthful progress of Anders’ conditions and the true ups and downs. I loved Brody and his caring nature! He was so wonderful, patient and loving with everything about Anders’ and their connection was wonderful to read and see grow. I’m so glad we got to see their hope and connection grow and really enjoyed the varying aspects of their relationship and the trust they were able to facilitate and grow.

I have to say thanks to Eden for actually being REAL with regards to lies (of omission) between Anders and Brody. Anders doesn’t admit the context of his attack fully to Brody and thankfully when Brody finds out they talk like adults and understand the reasoning behind it all. So thank you, Eden, for keeping it real 😉

I loved Anders and Brody and their story touched home for me and now holds a place in my heart! Another must-read from Eden!!!!

Thanks for reading! For great stories, reviews and more please visit https://bookstattoosandtea.wordpress.com 📚

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unspoken Vow.

June 20, 2019 – Shelved