Tina C.'s Reviews > Beauty

Beauty by Selena Kitt

Feb 29, 2012

bookshelves: four-stars
Read in March, 2012

I really liked this book. Ms. Kitt is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. I assume this is imagined to be a modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast. I see some similarities but would not recommend it based on that criteria. What I would recommend it for is someone looking for a lovely tale of romance (in the form of wounded hero rescues damsel in distress and learns to love again) with a few hot and steamy sex scenes. This was a complete story that gave you not only a great beginning, middle, but that so often missed great ending..

Quick read.. roughly two hundred plus pages..
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty.

Sassy Smut I enjoyed this one the most out of the Wicked Fairy Tales..It was also the steamiest.

Tina C. Samantha wrote: "I enjoyed this one the most out of the Wicked Fairy Tales..It was also the steamiest."

I really liked this one! It was my first read from the Wicked Fairy Tales collection, however I'm currently reading The Surrender of Persephone. I hope I enjoy that one as much.

message 3: by BITE ME (last edited Mar 19, 2012 10:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

BITE ME if you liked this one you should try reading Alice (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales) by Selena Kitt this is a very hot read

Sassy Smut I didn't like Alice, it was just too odd! It didn't make any sence

message 5: by BITE ME (last edited Apr 11, 2012 06:43AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

BITE ME Samantha wrote: "I didn't like Alice, it was just too odd! It didn't make any senesce"

alice is supposed to be an odd book it isn't supposed to make senesce in the normal way if it did then it wouldn't depict alice in wonderland but of course with an adult twist
If you'v never read the book alice in wonderland or seen any of the movies which there are quit a few I understand you not getting it but me I loved it it was an odd read yes but very hot read with some bdsm made it even better !!!

Tina C. BITE ME wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I didn't like Alice, it was just too odd! It didn't make any senesce"

Thanks for the suggestion! I ended up buying the complete collection of all her fairy tails : )

BITE ME Tina wrote: "BITE ME wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I didn't like Alice, it was just too odd! It didn't make any senesce"

Your very welcome tina I have them all as well enjoy:)