Amanda's Reviews > Cold Queen

Cold Queen by K.  Webster

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf, want-to-re-read

You know who is Queen? K is Queen... This retelling of Frozen is the best thing since sliced bread, with a twist I would have never seen coming!

Fire, King Bloodsun, Ryke... He’s a man I’d be melting for. All alpha, domineering, and just real man. He is after the truth, and will burn anyone to ash who gets in his way.

Ice, Queen Whitestone, The Punisher of The Damned, Elzira... She is every inch of the Ice Queen, even when she is dying. Headstrong, loyal, and determined! She will protect what’s her till the end.

What I couldn’t get enough of with these two, is that both got to be the strong person without giving up who they were for the other. He was still the strong alpha, even while bringing her back, and she got to be the force to be reckoned with while still letting him take control at times. These opposites within each character balances out beautifully. Add in the intensity of the world that K has created around these characters, and you can’t help but to become transported to the land of Norta Iceland.

I bow to the Queen... Queen K. She has done it again. I love how I become so absorbed in each book she writes, that I look forward to when I can go back to it. If there was a magic where I could re-read books as if new to me, she would be on the top of my list.

You definitely won’t want to miss, the Cold Queen!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cold Queen.

June 18, 2019 – Shelved