Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews 's Reviews > Twice in a Blue Moon

Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren

Oh, Friends! Have I got a second-chance-romance for you!

Sweet teenage love that is tarnished by betrayal forms one hell of a trust issue when it comes to men. Throw in some highly publicized daddy issues and you've got one hell of an emotional mess with Tate Jones.

And as for our "hero" Sam Brandis, he's got some explaining to do (said in my horrible Desi Arnaz voice). Will he be able to make the love of his life listen?

Oh, it's the best kind of angsty second-chance-romantic-goodness. The writing duo of Christina Lauren brings together an amazing ensemble of characters. From the witty best friend...
"Why are we staring at Satan?" To the crabby grandmother and the delicious co-star. I find myself wanting each and everyone one of them to get their own HEA. Yes, even grandma.

Twice in a Blue Moon is currently a standalone read, but I do hope it becomes the catalyst of an amazing series. Grab a blanket, sit under the stars and indulge in all that is Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren You can thank me later.
~Tanja

*Netgalley ARC

TwitterFacebookPinterestBookBabblersInstagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twice in a Blue Moon.

June 18, 2019 – Shelved