Jen Jenson's Reviews > Mayan Equinox

Mayan Equinox by Keith Jones

Feb 29, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: action-adventure, crime-fighting, drama

I was excited about reading this book - adventure, mystery, acheology, treasure hunts, folklore, it had it all! However just getting thru the introduction was difficult... and keeping interest thruout. It's not the worst book I have read... but it was quite the hard start. Once you get a few chapters in it was MUCH better. It jumped around a lot and sometimes was hard to figure out which character it was talking about. Also it left a lot of loose ends. After starting with much confusion... I think the book, story and characters had a lot of potential but didn't quite make it there... It was good though.... I just wish that it hadn't left so many loose ends... I want to know what happened to the bad guys partners... if they went back looking for it.... what happened with the key, and the romances... etc. and the poor last victim... what was the outcome... It could have been much better, but it wasn't awful.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mayan Equinox.

February 29, 2012 – Started Reading
February 29, 2012 – Shelved
February 29, 2012 –
page 1
March 1, 2012 –
page 10
4.39% "Ugh. I don't know if it is the reader or the writer! It was all I could do to get that far! :( I am facinated by all things Mayan... this is killing me! The dialog is cheesy, the reader is annoying... and more. :| I'm only on page 10!"
March 8, 2012 –
page 40
17.54% "The further I have gotten into this it's been much better... I'm glad. Now I just need to finish it before it expires..."
March 12, 2012 –
page 60
March 13, 2012 –
page 102
44.74% "This is has been much better the further you get into it! Although it expires by tomorrow! I hope I can finish the last 100+ pages!"
March 14, 2012 –