Jesseehs's Reviews > Plague

2-29-12
Miss Jackson
English I
Plague Book Review
I read the book Plague by Michael Grant. It is the fourth and final book of the Gone series, and it is four hundred and ninety two pages long. I really like this series a lot and I hope that they make a fifth book to this series because the story line is far from being over. I like this book because there is a lot of action in it, throughout the whole thing. I am not going to say anything about the story line because it would be a complete spoiler to anyone who is reading a book earlier in the series.
The enemies in this book are very good because right when you think that they are defeated and the book is going to slow down, something huge happens. New enemies come out of nowhere, it seems like they are never ending and some of them come back really fast that you thought were already gone. The good characters in this book are in constant struggle of what they should be doing. Most of the time they are either fighting a bad character or they are struggling to keep up with the story and stay in charge which I think is a good thing because it makes the story much more interesting.
All of the characters in this book are constantly struggling to survive because most of the time they have nothing to eat and nothing to drink for very long periods of time. They go on just a few vegetables and a tiny bit of meat a day if they are lucky because in the FAYZ there is hardly any food at all. They are also running out of fresh water and all of the people in charge are stepping down because the pressure is too much for them. I would suggest this book to anyone who likes action but I would also suggest that you read them in order otherwise you will be completely confused.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Plague.

Artemisia Sage there are actually six books, and only one hasn't come out you. the book, fear just came out on april 3rd.
the last one, Light, comes out in 2013

Kathy Just wait until you read chapter one in "Fear"!!! My jaw was hanging open the whole time!