Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > Suck It Up

Suck It Up by Brian Meehl

4 Stars:
Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely well-developed plot. The pretense and romance were well balanced and done with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors, and chemistry. Not so much predictable if at all. Overall, loved it, I recommend reading!!

Full Disclosure: I participate in reviews with NetGalley, Author, and Book Tours. An e-copy was provided to me by Netgalley and/or the Author, and/or the publishers. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was not any obligation to write a review. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist, or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suck It Up.

Started Reading