Jennifer's Reviews > Until December

Until December by Aurora Rose Reynolds

bookshelves: aurora-rose-reynolds, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed, until-series

I'm completely convinced that each book by this author just gets better than the last! And Until December is one of the best that I've read. It has the sweet insta love that I crave, the perfect connection between December and Garreth, and enough heat to set my kindle on fire! There is also a bit of drama, not too much, but enough to make it interesting.

December is a Mayson, and grew up surrounded by a loving family. But even among the Maysons, she is a loner. She prefers her own company, staying home and reading. Garreth became an adult, and a father, at a young age. After a rocky marriage, he is raising his sons on his own, doing his best to make sure they have everything they need to be happy, often denying his own needs and wants in the process. But one glimpse of December Mayson is all it takes, and his life will never be the same!

This story was everything I look for in a romance. An instant connection between the two main characters, a strong female character and a male character that is devoted to her. A totally swoon-worthy story, this is a romance that is a must read for any ARR lover!

book review banner

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until December.

June 16, 2019 – Shelved