Stephanie Messier's Reviews > Down Fall

Down Fall by Abigail Davies

Oh my this book!! i was fortunate enough to get an ARC of this story. I have been waiting patiently or not so patiently for this to come out. This duet picks up right where Free Fall leaves off, Lola is devastated,and Brody is in deep trouble his emotions are all over the place, all he wants it to be with Lola but she’s totally ignoring him.. and rightfully so he has a wife and a kid a whole different life than what he’s been living the past 6 months.
And it looks like there’s more trouble in the works..

As Lola tries to move in past all the hurt that Brody has caused, all she can think about is how she’s never been enough for anyone she’s always been put last in every situation. Finally she gets her place and things are starting to look up and then..( well I’m gonna leave this part out.. haha )

She is determined to show just how Enough she is to the one person who has destroyed her in more easy than one.

This book was an emotional roller coaster, I was happy at time, sad others and holy crap finally that happened!! it’s about time!! I cannot wait to read the next installment and see what Cade is up to :)

Amazing job Abi!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down Fall.

June 16, 2019 – Shelved