Avy (Book Looney) ❄️'s Reviews > Vow of Thieves

Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, my-books

Me finishing the last couple of chapters of this heart breaking book.

Not only did Mary Pearson give me an advanced reader's copy at YALLWEST, she did it with the intention of breaking my heart, because that's exactly what this book did. IT BROKE MY HEART.

Why was this book so precious? Well let's count the ways, shall we?

1. The writing
2. The beautiful OTPs
3. The powerful, strong, independent heroines
4. Those fight scenes (my God they were amazingly written)
5. The fact that she brought back all my precious characters from Lia's story making me sob uncontrollably
6. JUST EVERYTHING

Mary Pearson's writing never gets old. It always manages to entrap, fascinate, and captivate me to the point where my whole life is centered around finishing her books. Don't believe me? Well I started Vow of Thieves around 6 o clock today, and am now writing this emotional review at 2 in the morning

Mary created the perfect ending, and even though it hearts my heart to say good-bye to my favorite characters, I can say they inspired me so much, and I will never forget the messages they conveyed. They will be forever imprinted on my heart.

So my advice to my fellow adventure/fantasy novel lovers is to pick Mary's books up, or regret it for the rest of your life. You will feel inspired my her amazing heroines, while also resigning yourself to the fact that you will die alone because you will never find someone as good as her heros.

Blink Last.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vow of Thieves.

June 9, 2019 – Started Reading