Demetra's Reviews > Depraved

Depraved by Trilina Pucci

bookshelves: arcs, e-books, favorites-2019

July '19 Favorite

"Depraved" is another amazing book in the "Sinful" series! Dante and Sarah's story is as good as the previous ones and that's why this book is one of my favorites for July!!

Dante is Dom and Luca's brother. The three of them found out that they were related in the previous books. They are very close to each other, even though they didn't grow up together. Dante fits in just right with Dom and Luca and their relationship is admirable!

Sarah has been working at Church for quite a while. Luca and Dom considers her their sister. However, Dante's thoughts for her are anything but brotherly! After an one night together, Dante wants more with her. Sarah tries to keep her distance because of her past, but fails to ignore their chemistry.

There's some seriously explosive attraction between Dante and Sarah! Their nights are super hot with a splash of BDSM action to keep things interesting! Sarah's past is the main reason she resists him. Dante's determination to make her his was something else. He truly fought for what he wanted, her!

I really loved how the three couples interacted and I was happy to see how Dom, Lucas and their women are doing! I'm looking forward to more books for my favorite characters! Trilina Pucci really knows how to write hot and sexy stories with a sprinkle of suspense to keep us on our toes!!

Find me on Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Depraved.

June 15, 2019 – Shelved